- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia won’t be NATO member2010-10-21 11:09
Russia won't join NATO, stated Dmity Rogozin, the country's representative to the Alliance. In his view, NATO's proposals to think over Russia's membership in the bloc is an attempt to get arguments against joining other Eastern European countries, like Georgia or Ukraine - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"If we ourselves join NATO, how can we be against our neighbours' joining? - the diplomat noted. - In fact, we understand that younger members, the partners who had recently joined NATO allegedly escaping, fleeing from Russia, from the scary Russian bear, will never vote for that scary Russian bear's opening the door and saying "Good evening!"
Previously Philip Gordon, the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State, said that despite discords about the issue of Georgia, the Alliance was still interested in Russia.