- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili took 500 mln for pocket expenses2010-10-21 13:17
In budget-2011 about USD 500 mln are allocated for closed expenditures, informed Irakli Alasania, the leader of pro-opposition Our Georgia-Free Democrats - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his view, Mikheil Saakashvili, the president, would manage the "closed money" on his own.
"It's inadmissible in conditions when the authorities officially recognize one third of the country's population as "in need," he said and added the unemployment rate in Georgia is 55 per cent.
According to previous messages, the Parliament of Georgia is discussing budget-2011. Tentative estimations say expenditures must amount about GEL 7 bn [USD 3.87 bn].