- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Rurua plans no personnel changes in the Ministry of Culture2008-12-10 13:35
Today Grigol Mgaloblishvili, Georgian PM, introduced the Ministry of Culture, Monument protection and Sport staff the new head of the Ministry, Nikolai Rurua.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The ex-Minister of Culture, the present-day Minister of Foreign Affairs, Grigol Vashadze, attended the ceremony, Novosti-Gruzia (News-Georgia) informs.
The PM expressed his gratitude for the work done. It's worthy noticing that Vashadze had been the Minister for one month.
«Georgian culture is the treasure that will let the world realize: Georgia is not only the state that needs help, but it has a lot to show and give the entire world », Mgaloblishvili said.
In his turn, Rurua noticed that «culture is the guarantee of the peaceful development" of the country and noticed he is going to popularize Georgian culture abroad.
The new Minister said he is planning no personnel changes in the Ministry. He intends to start his work in the new position with the study of the existing problems of the sphere and working out the new ministerial strategy.
Grigol Vashadze called all the staff of the Ministry to help his successor and noticed that Rurua will make a good lobbyist of Georgian culture and sport in power structures.