- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Revolution’s coming in Georgia – opinion2010-10-22 12:02
In the view of Erosi Kitsmarishvili, the ex-ambassador of Georgia to Russia, believes that Mikheil Saakashvili's regime "has come to an end" - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his view, at the present moment the authority of the president is very weak and "can be easily overcome" and the situation in Georgia is pre-revolutionary.
Previously Eduard Shevardnadze, the ex-president of Georgia, stated that situation in political and economic spheres of the country is "catastrophic."
"Life isn't beautiful, in Georgia there're catastrophic political and economic crises," he said.
The ex-president noted that progress of events can lead to "civil confrontation", and campaigned for calling elections. In his view, Georgia hasn't known such strong opposition over its history.