- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili is supported by population2010-10-22 13:00
According to the survey of Greenberg Quinlan Rosner international agency, 67% of population support course of the present-day government of Georgia.
1 200 citizens participated in the survey, devoted to political and social processes in Georgia - RosBalt.
67 per cent of respondents are reported to agree with the course of Mikheil Saakashvili and his party, the United National Movement.
28 per cent expressed their discontent.
83 per cent of respondents believe the employment rate grew at the present ruling regime. 15 per cent disagree with the statement.