- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
First sitting of the EU-Georgia subcommittee held2010-10-22 19:46
At the first sitting of the EU-Georgia subcommittee on transport, energy, and environment protection, held on October 21st in the Foreign Ministry of Georgia, interrelations in these spheres and prospects of their development were discussed.
The subcommittee was established on September14th, at the sitting of the EU-Georgia committee on cooperation, held in Brussels. This format implies intensification of political dialog in the aforesaid spheres.