- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mall security guards beat up journalists2010-10-25 10:45
Security guards of Lilo Mall beat up journalists and broke cameras of TV journalists who came to cover the closure of several shops, Novosti-Gruzia reports citing to House of Free Thought NGO.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the message, on October 21st in the territory of Lilo settlement [Tbilisi suburb] security guards committed illegal actions against journalists, in particular, against camera crews of Kavkasia, Internet TV, Ai-TV, and other mass media.
"In result of the illegal actions journalists were beaten, cameras broken," the message says.
In Lilo mall 15 shops were sealed, and after that entrepreneurs staged a spontaneous protest action. Opposition came to support them - in particular, Gubaz Sanikidze and Kakha Shartava, the leaders of National Forum party, as well as other activists of the party, and Lasha Chkartishvili, the representative of the Conservative party.