- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze is concerned with president’s psyche2010-10-25 11:09
Nino Burjanadze, the leader of pro-opposition Democratic Movement-United Georgia, the recent events in Batumi show that "serious negative changes" took place in the president's psyche - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Burjanadze, Saakashvili's closer circles play an important role as now he's not the person she used to know.
"Previously members of Saakashvili family complained to me that his surroundings very negatively influences the Georgian president," she noted.