- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Karkusov fired for opposition activities2010-10-25 12:02
Uruzmag Karkusov, dismissed from the position of the deputy Minister of Economy, stated he was sacked for opposition activities in Chvenebi party - the VZGLYAD.
"The authorities of Georgia felt the people wants democratic changes," he noted and added there is no need to turn Georgia into a police junta.
According to Karkusov, now he's being blackmailed and threatened with arrest.
Previous messages said the ex-deputy Minister lost his post because of the failure to learn Georgian language.