- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili delivered speech to francophones2010-10-25 12:29
Mikheil Saakashvili, the president of Georgia, is now staying in Switzerland, at the summit of francophones, as an observer - Trend.
Though initially his speech wasn't planned, the Georgian leader delivered a report, and in this way reached that support of the 'territorial integrity of Georgia" mentioned in the resolution of the summit.
Francophonie is the international organisation of cooperation of French-speaking countries of the world. It unites 56 members [states or parts of states] and 14 countries.