- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA dealing with Kyrgyzstan parliament2010-10-26 11:22
The United States intends to implement program on parliamentary authority reinforcement in Kyrgyzstan. This initiative would cost Washington USD 3 mln - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The U.S. Agency for International Development noted the opportunity to influence formation of a new parliament is an important step in implementation of American interests, aimed at development of stable and effective democratic system in Kyrgyzstan.
Previously Anatoly Serdyukov, the Minister of Defense of Russia, after meeting with his U.S. counterpart Robert Gates, stated Americans would leave the post-Soviet republic. He added the USA would close the centre of transit transportation in Kyrgyzstan right after completion of anti-terrorist operation in Afghanistan.
The USA doesn't plan to establish any new military bases in Kyrgyzstan, he added.