- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili announced the primary tasks for the government2008-12-10 16:09
Today, at the first meeting of the reshuffled government Georgian President defined the primary tasks the country faces, ITAR-TASS informs. In particular, the President requested the new government to work in one coordinated effort to ensure peace in Georgia, and to integrate country in European institutions.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"In the light of global financial crisis and democratic institutions establishment in Georgia the government faces several important tasks: safeguarding of peace in the country, further development of close relations with European institutions, formation the armed forces in the right direction and their reformation ", - Saakashvili underlined.
Speaking of the new appointments in the key Ministries, he said they were "on agreement between the President and the Prime Minister", and added that the new Cabinet includes "many interesting persons".
Let us remind that Grigol Mgaloblishvili, the PM, has recently announced of newly appointed Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Defense, Economy, Culture, Education.