- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Muslims like taste of Georgian mutton2010-10-26 16:57
In October 2010 enterprises of East Georgia exported 8 000 sheep.
Nargiza Iluridze, the director of sheep-breeding company told the primary purchasers became people from Muslim countries. Consumers from Iran, Azerbaijan, and other states note special taste of meat from Georgia - Business-Gruzia.
In recent times the price per head rose to 150 lari [85 dollars]. "Previously a sheep cost 100 lari. Because of the price growth people started breeding sheep," Iluridze noted.