- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Is Obama avoiding a meeting with Saakashvili?2010-10-26 18:07
Barack Obama, the U.S. president, isn't avoiding a meeting with his Georgian counterpart, said Manana Manjgaladze, the press speaker of president Saakashvili.
Yet it remains unknown whether their meeting in December in Kazakhstan, in OSCE summit, is held.
Despite messages of some mass media, in Switzerland, at the world summit of French-speaking countries, Saakashvili had only an informal meeting with Nicolas Sarkozy, the president of France, and the only topic they discussed was development of the French language in Georgia.