- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Estonia demands NATO and the EU to pay attention to Georgia2010-10-26 18:48
Urmas Paet, the foreign minister of Estonia, stated that EU and NATO member countries must strictly follow the principle of "territorial integrity" of Georgia - RosBalt.
In his view, firm and visible presence of the EU mission in Georgia is necessary as it is "irreplaceable in prevention of new conflicts."
"Efforts must be made to let OSCE also restore its representation in Georgia," Paet added.