- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gilauri counts on investments from China2010-10-27 10:38
The republic hopes for expansion of cooperation with China in spheres of logistics and railway, said PM of Georgia Nika Gilauri. He invited Chinese entrepreneurs to invest in his country - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his turn, Zhang Dejang, the Vice PM of the State Council of the People's Republic of China, stated the structure of trade between the two countries has been improving in recent years.
"China has already become the fifth biggest trade partner of Georgia, - Dejang said, - We pay close attention to development of long-term and stable ties with Tbilisi."