- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
General Staff: Russia never had a plan to invade in Georgia2008-12-10 17:14
Russia never planned and is not planning invasion in Georgia, whereas Tbilisi continues to increase tension in the region deliberately, announced today Nikolai Makarov, the Chief of Russian General Staff, at the meeting with foreign military attaches in Moscow, RIA Novosti informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The general claimed that Russia had never planned and is not planning any intervention to Georgia. "Mass media information of Russia planning combat actions next spring is groundless", he said. "The escalation continues at Georgian side - that's a fact ", he noticed.
In his view, countries like Georgia should have no support of international community in the sphere of their armed forces equipment.
Makarov suggests that it's hard to predict the consequences of the replacement of ministers in Georgia.
Let us remind that yesterday the new Georgian Minister of Defense was appointed: David Sikharulidze replaced David Kezerashvili.