- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgians to get into Europe for 35 euro2010-10-27 12:14
At today's sitting the European Parliament Committee for Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs endorsed the agreement between the EU and Georgia on facilitated issuing of visas for citizens of Georgia - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The document implies that decision on issuing or non-issuing of a visa must be made within 10 days after submission of application and al the necessary documents.
Yet the term of issuing visa can last up to 30 days or, in separate cases, be shortened to 2 days.
Now citizens of Georgia can get a visa for 35 euro instead of previous 60.