- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Transparency International: Georgia is losing points2010-10-27 12:49
Corruption remains a serious problem in Georgia. In Transparency International rating-2010 it lost two points and now occupies the 68th position out of 178 - Ekho Kavkaza [Echo of Caucasus]gt-en-newsitem-inside
Among other problems report authors mention elite corruption.
In 2010 Georgia got 3.8 points in Corruption Perception Index.
Nevertheless the authorities of Georgia declare the struggle with corruption as most productive , the loss of points reflect the decreased efficiency of the struggle.