- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kobalia reached implementation of privatization plan2010-10-27 16:40
The authorities are selling the post of the country. All 100 square meters of offices, , and 87 000 square meters of lots are for sale - RosBalt.
According to the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia, post has a developed infrastructure in all the regions of the country. In Tbilisi alone it has dozens of offices. It makes Georgian Post an attractive investment object.
Applications for purchase can be submitted till December 1st 2010.