- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Refugee from Tbilisi tried to burn herself2010-10-27 17:07
Nana Pipia, a refugee from Abkhazia, tried to commit a suicide by self-burning at the protest action in the courtyard of the Ministry of Refugees - RosBalt.
The woman was delivered to the burn center. Doctors of reanimation department say her condition is now serious.
On October 25th refugees set up a camp near the Ministry. They demand the resignation of Koba Subeliani, the Minister.
In five tents ten people went on hunger strike, 40 more - on a sit-in.