- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian wines go to Singapore and Canada2010-10-28 11:39
Before end 2010 Georgian wines will be presented at the exhibition in Singapore and try to reinforce the image of Georgian wines in international arena - Business-Gruzia. The Wine fro Asia exhibition takes place on October 28th-29th.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry of Agriculture, 12 wine companies from Georgia will participate: Teliani Veli, Telavi Wine Cellar, Tbilvino, Bagrationi 1882, Kindzmarauli Cellar, Chateau Mukhrani, Hareba, Mukhrani, Sarajishvili, Besini, Kindzmarauli Corporation, Kakhetian, Eniseli, Shukhman Wines.
Georgia is seeking for new markets. Current leaders of Georgian wine consumption are Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus, and Germany.