- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Minister of Abkhazia held a meeting with the UN, the EU and OSCE representatives2008-12-10 17:50
Sergey Shamba, the Foreign Affairs Minister of Abkhazia, met Johan Verbeke, the Special Representative of the UN Secretary General, and the EU and OSCE representatives.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The EU and OSCE delegation includes: Pierre Morel, the EU special representative for the Georgia crisis and Harlampos Hristopulos, the special representative of OSCE office for lasting conflicts, Regnum informs.
Shamba discussed with Verbeke the possibility of accepting the new UN mission in Abkhazia mandate. The UN Secretary General Special Representative claimed support to of resumption of 4-sided meeting in Gali district with participation of Abkhazia, Georgia, Russia and the UN initiative.