- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Shalva Natelashvili calls on population to refrain from paying taxes2010-10-29 10:40
Shalva Natelashvili, the leader of the Labour party of Georgia, do not pay taxes and in this way protest against introduction of a new system of payments for utility services - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We urge citizens to nation-wide disobedience, which will put an end to these piratic authorities. With an aim to regulate protest processes the Committee of National Disobedience will be established to work on such issues," Natelashvili said.
On October 1st 2010 the amendments to the due decree were enabled, and now those, who hadn't paid for water and carrying our litter would be punished by power and gas cuts.
"We won't pay bandits a single tetri," the leader of Laborites said.