- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Pentagon spent 27 bn on intelligence2010-10-29 12:08
According to the declassified data of the U.S. Department of Defense, this year Pentagon spent USD 27 bn on intelligence - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Besides, in 2010 the budget of the National Intelligence Program was increased by 6 % and amounted USD 53 bn.
The published data say the total budget of American intelligence amounts USD 80 bn, and it's 1.5 times the budget of the U.S. Department of State.
Previously Matthew Burrows, the director of the Analysis and Production Staff (APS) of NIP claimed that provocative actions like the "special report" on alleged Russian invasion, showed on Imedi channel this spring in Georgia, can ignite a real conflict in Caucasus.
He added there is a real concern about tensions in Caucasus.