- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Ministry of Georgia is tired of making silly statements2010-10-29 16:53
Tbilisi is tired of commenting Moscow's behaviour - Our Abkhazia.
Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia , no longer wants to protest Russia's cooperation with former Georgian autonomies.
He refused to comment the initiative of Moscow's Mayor Sergey Sobyanin to grant Tskhinval all the real estate built in Moscow district.
The district was built by Moscow government [under Luzhkov]. It includes: 8 blocks of flats and 189 flats each 200 square meters.
It's also planned to pass a school, two orphanages, a mall and a health center.