- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Residents of Georgia prefer dollars2010-11-01 11:22
In the banking system of Georgia the turnover in U.S. dollars remains high. According to the National Bank of Georgia, on October 1st the rate of dollarization amounted 74.6% - Business-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Only 25.4 % of depositors prefer to have deposits in lari, the national currency.
Deposits in the banking system of Georgia 6.6 bn lari [USD 3.71 bn], and it's by GEL 78.3 mln [USD 44 mln] more than in September.