- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU monitors came under fire again2008-12-11 10:19
The EUMM car fired in the Georgian-South Ossetian conflict area.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Georgian TV companies, the incident occurred in Kvemo Khviti, no casualties.
According to Georgian TV, three monitors were in the car, but as it was an armored motor car, bullets failed to break the pane and armor. That is why no-one was injured, Interfax informs.
The TV channels showed the car with bullet traces. As the eyewitnesses shared, fire came from South Ossetia controlled territory.
The incident is being investigated. The EU monitors, as well as representatives of south Ossetia, has made no comment yet.