- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze is Alasania’s possible ally2008-12-11 11:37
Nino Burjanadze, the leader of the Democratic Movement - United Georgia, welcomes the advent to politics of Irakli Alasania, the ex-Permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN, GHN informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As Burjanadze stated at today's press conference, she talked with Alasania about current events in the country, but they held no political consultations.
According to Burjanadze, she doesn't exclude a possibility of cooperation with Alasania.
«Mr. Alasania will arrive in Georgia, and the form of our cooperation is a question of time », she said.