- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia doesn’t see NATO as enemy – Lavrov2010-11-02 11:49
According to Sergey Lavrov, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Russia, Moscow doesn't have a feeling that Alliance is its enemy - Osinform.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He expressed hope that the strategic concept, planned to be adopted at Russia-NATO summit in Lisbon on November 20th, will unequivocally answer that question. "We hope the direction for development of partnership with Russia will be stated in it."
Lavrov also hopes that NATO new concept will confirm its adherence to international legislation, including in the context of use of force, and not letting such situations go beyond frames set in the UN rules.