- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia can’t cope with banking crisis2010-11-02 14:22
Commercial banks of Georgia can't cope with difficulties of financial crisis - Rezonansi.
Damage of VTB bank amounted 7 million; of Taoprivatbank - 6 million, Business-Gruzia reports.
According to Lia Eliava, the expert in economy, heads of banks can't cope with financial problems and it can be said for sure the banking crisis in Georgia is going on, though in latent form. In the view of Eliava, the National Bank of Georgia is concealing the existing problems.