- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Turkey is no longer afraid of Russia2010-11-03 11:26
Turkey excluded Russia from the list of countries of potential threat for Ankara, American mass media report - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
On October 27th the sitting of the Security Council of Turkey was held, and new strategy of country security was discussed.
Other excluded countries: Greece, Iran, Syria, Iraq.
Previously Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the PM of Turkey, expressed hope that some day Russian gas will flow to Nabucco pipeline, and noted Russia is the biggest regional exporter of energy resources.