- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
British teacher in Georgia is accused of homosexualism2010-11-03 13:56
Thomas Fletcher, one of the foreign teachers, arrived in Georgia on invitation of authorities, is in the center of sex-scandal.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He published rather provocative photos in one of the social networks. These are said to be of homosexual character and contain images of the teacher's acquaintances. Mr. Fletcher has made no comments so far.
He's a school teacher in Zugdidi, and teaches English to students of 1st and 11th grades.
Dimitry Shashkin, the Minister of Education, has already made a statement in the teacher's defense. He said journalists, who published messages about photos, "forgot about hospitality" and insulted the foreigner. He called this action of mass media a provocation.
Mikheil Saakashvili, the president of Georgia, initiated invitation of thousands of foreign teachers. At the same time, mass lay-offs of local teachers took place.
Arrival of foreign teachers has already lead to scandals. Many of them were reported to have no teacher's education and be adherents of various sects.