- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Free industrial zone to be opened in Poti on November 23rd2010-11-03 17:27
RAK Group [UAE] plans to open the free industrial zone in Poti on November 23rd.
By that time 20 companies, representing Armenia, Iran, Ukraine, Turkey, Azerbaijan, UAE, must start their work in the zone.
Opening of the zone has been postponed several times.
Yet, yesterday Arab investors of Poti port announced intention to sell the control stock.