- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and Iran signed agreement on visa-free regime2010-11-04 11:17
Grigol Vashadze and Manouchehr Mottaki, the Foreign Ministers of Georgia and Iran respectively, signed agreement on introduction of visa-free regime yesterday - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Introduction of visa-free regime will give citizens of both countries opportunity to move without obstacles. Further it will favour growth in number of tourists, and will also deepen economic ties between the two countries," Mottaki said at the press conference.
The agreement will be enacted after ratification in 2011. It implies visa-free regime for citizens of both countries in voyages up to 45 days.
Air connection between Tbilisi and Tehran has been restored. Direct flights will be conducted twice a week.