- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Citizen of Georgia is being tried in Malaysia2010-11-04 12:45
Today Babutsa Gordadze, a citizen of Georgia, accused of smuggling drugs, will be tried in Malaysia - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Darejan Kokhtashvili, the other culprit, will be tried on November 8th.
The two women are placed in different prisons and can't communicate with each other.
AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL officials can't attend the trial.
Citizens of Georgia were detained in the airport of Malaysian capital Kuala Lumpur, where they were caught with drugs.