- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
MP against Ministry of Healthcare2010-11-04 16:34
Jondi Bagaturia, the parliamentarian, demands the Ministry of Health to resume all the suspended projects - "GHN".gt-en-newsitem-inside
"All healthcare programs must be resumed immediately. We'll also consider the condition of doctors in the health care system, as for examination of a patient insurance companies pay only 0.3-0.4 lari as commission," the MP said.
Bagaturia also demands to raise the minimal level of pensions.
These statements were voiced at the sitting of Anti-Crisis Council in the Parliament of Georgia.