- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Knut Vollebaek inspects refugee resettlement centers2010-11-04 19:08
Knut Vollebaek, OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities, visited settlement Tserovani, where refugees from area of Georgian-Ossetian conflict reside - "GHN".gt-en-newsitem-inside
Vollebaek came to Tserovani after a trip to South Ossetia, where he got acquainted with life conditions in Tskhinval and other regions.
In Georgia the Commissioner inspects centres of refugee resettlement, construction of which are mostly financed by international donors.
Vollebaek is content with what he has seen and says efforts will be taken to provide every refugee with dwelling.