- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
In Singapore Baramidze complains about Russians2010-11-04 21:19
Giorgi Baramidze, the Vice Prime Minister of Georgia, is staying with a working visit in Singapore, where participates in Asian-Pacific forum on defense issues - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Other participants are: highest military ranks from various countries, experts and leading companies in software. Challenges in the sphere of IT and issues cybersecurity issues are discussed.
Baramidze attempted to use the opportunity and accuse Russia of organizing hacker attacks on governmental sites during August war of 2008.
In his view, the aim of the cyber attack was from the one side, to paralyze state and economy infrastructures, and from the other side - to isolate Georgia from global information space.