- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Data on state property privatization published2010-11-05 13:49
The Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia published data on fulfillment of state property privatization plan for the third quarter of 2010.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry, instead of planned GEL 23 mln [USD 13.02 mln] the state budget received GEL 57. 84 mln [USD 32.73 mln]. In October alone 25 objects at the total cost of GEL 7 mln [USD 3.96 mln] were sold in the capital and regions.
To fulfill the plan-2010, the Ministry must mobilize GEL 28. 5 mln [USD 16.3 mln] more, the 17 per cent of the planned sum of 170 mln [USD 96.2 mln], Novosti-Gruzia reports.