- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijani party in power leading in elections2010-11-08 12:00
According to the exit polls, the New Azerbaijan party in power is leading the pack in elections to the republic's National Assembly, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Let us remind you that the day before the elections, Opinion Monitoring Center had disseminated the social poll data showing that 42 percent of respondents were planning to vote for the ruling party candidates, 12 percent for independent candidates and almost two percent for The People's Front of Azerbaijan party.
Presently, the vote count goes on. Preliminary voting results will be revealed in the nearest time. According to the official data, the voting turnout this year is four percent higher than during the previous elections to the legislative body of the republic held in November 2005.