- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A teacher accused of homosexualism goes to law2010-11-08 12:31
Thomas Fletcher, an English teacher at one of Zugdidi schools, is intended to go to law to protect his honour and dignity, Vzglyad.ru reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
One of the papers disseminated the photos of homosexual nature taken from his page in one of the social networks.
Minister of Education of Georgia Dmitry Shashkin apologized to the teacher.
However, on November 8, the Asaval Dasavali newspaper published the teacher's shots, thus having subjected the minister of education to fierce criticism for supporting the teacher who works in the west-Georgian town of Zugdidi for the first and eleventh forms.
This year, President Mikheil Saakashvili invited several thousand English teachers to Georgia to ensure active training in the schools of the country.
The state budget allocated several million dollars for that purpose.