- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Washington not ready to recognize Abkhazia and SO2010-11-08 13:13
According to US Assistant Secretary of State Philip Gordon, Washington keeps the issue of non-recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia on the international agenda, IA OSinform reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Gordon, when Russia recognized South Ossetia and Abkhazia it could expect some other countries to do so; however, they did not.
"We provide support to Georgia at the international level in Geneva negotiations, which are a forum specially created to settle the issues arising after the war", - he underlined.