- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili: we are reform champions2010-11-08 19:19
As was stated by President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili, none of the world countries and none of the governments have carried out as much reforms that would enable to increase the people's economic opportunities as the authorities of the republic, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He says that Georgia has recently achieved great success in the field of political and socio-economical transformations, and there's no PR here.
Chairwoman of Ukrainian Verkhovna Rada Committee for industrial and regulatory policy and business Natalya Korolevskaya underlined that Georgian reforms are indeed a world leader in terms of their fast realization.