- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi is interested in OSCE mission mandate prolongation2008-12-11 15:59
Tbilisi is interested in OSCE monitoring mission mandate prolongation, said Grigol Vashadze, Georgian Foreign affairs Minister, at today's meeting with Marc Perrin de Brichambaut , OSCE Secretary General, who came to Tbilisi with a three-day visit, Day. Az informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Vashadze, monitors' mandate prolongation will ensure security of the country.
«Everyone is interested in OSCE mandate in Georgia prolongation. We work intensive on this issue. OSCE made a lot in Georgia. Unfortunately, Russia is not interested in the monitoring mission mandate prolongation, but, I hope, together we will manage to persuade them», Vashadze stated.
The official visit of Marc Perrin de Brichambaut, OSCE Secretary General, to Georgia is finished on December, 14th .