- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gilauri: Georgia is EU’s energy partner2010-11-09 17:13
Georgian Prime Minister Nika Gilauri has stated after his visit to Brussels that European Union regards Georgia as an important partner in the energy field, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Before that, Georgia had been importing electric power to Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Russia, while now the power can be imported to the European Union countries, which is feasible by way of transit through Turkey", - Gilauri said.
Besides, Gilauri told about the prospect of cooperation with Europe in the gas field. In his opinion, Georgia may get additional investments in the context of such cooperation needed to realize new gas pipeline projects.
He also underlined that European investors are interested in building a hydro-electric power station in Georgia.