- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Head of Georgian Ministry of Finance to speak in parliament2010-11-10 11:27
Today, Georgian Minister of Finance Kakha Baindurashvili is going to deliver a speech in parliament and present the government's initiative on amending the budget law, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Moreover, Baindurashvili will tell about those directions that are to become key ones for Georgia in 2011-2014.
Earlier, the head of the Georgian Ministry of Finance had stated that the country's banking system managed to survive the crisis. "Naturally, some businesses was damaged but on the whole, Georgia's financial sector is pretty stable and, consequently, there is no more growing negative effect upon the business", - he underlined.
According to Baindurashvili, the influence of the global economical crisis upon the country's economy decreased, so there is no more need for changes in the budget policy.