- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
US’ influence in South Caucasus hasn’t decreased – expert2010-11-10 14:57
US Special Envoy for Eurasian Energy Richard Morningstar believes Washington's influence in the South Caucasus to remain high.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to 1news.az, the statement was made by Morningstar at a conference dedicated to the state of American-Azerbaijani relationship held in Washington on Jamestown Foundation's initiative.
"There are no signs of the US current administration's intention to lower its attention in the region", - the expert underlined.
Let us remind you that one of these days, Arial Cohen, an American expert on political and socio-economic problems in the post-Soviet space, stated that US' policy in the post-Soviet space in general and in Caucasian region in particular is close to failure.
In his opinion, the United States' attempt to ensure the settlement of relationship between Turkey and Armenia without tying it to the Nagorny Karabakh issue settlement has failed.
"American policy in the region that has been carried out within the last 20 years in the times of Clinton's and Bush's administration is undergoing a deep crisis", - said Ariel Cohen.