- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia denying armor purchase from Israel2010-11-10 15:33
Georgian officers of Ministry of Defense refused to comment upon the rumors about the possible supply of the modern Merkava-4 armor from Israel.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Day.az, the parliamentary committee for defense and security knows nothing about the possibility of resuming the arms supply.
"Israeli government has really taken a decision on selling weapons to various countries; however, I cannot say whether Georgia is on the list", - said member of the committee Kutateladze.
Earlier, the information on Israel's possible selling of several Merkava-4 tanks to Georgia was disseminated by local media. Besides, there has been no proof that Georgia was really put on the list of the countries where the armor might be sold.