- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A criminal case opened against a fire in Sukhum hospital2010-11-10 16:29
Prosecutor-General's Office of Abkhazia is investigating the circumstances of a fire in a clinical hospital of Sukhum resulting in the death of several people, Apsnypress reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Sukhum Prosecutor's Office opened a criminal case against the fire that started on November 9 in a clinic of Sukhum according to the article "Violation of fire prevention rules resulting in the death of two or more people by negligence".
According to the specified data, the fire that started in the urology department of the city clinical hospital of Sukhum on November 9 at 20.55 resulted in the death of three people: two citizens of the town of Tkuarchal and a nurse from Sukhum.